|This issue focuses on Ohio City, an independent community which merged with Cleveland in 1854 thereby forming the core of Cleveland's west side.|
|Use left panel to navigate through this issue.|
This site is a part of the Social History and
the City Project of the Department of History, Cleveland State University ,
Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
It was designed by Dr. Donald Ramos. Comments should be directed to site webmaster at email@example.com
Copyright 1999 Cleveland State University