- Explicit non-special divisors of small degree and LCD codes from Kummer extensions (with E. Camps and G. Matthews). Submitted.
- Multivariate Goppa Codes (with G. Matthews). Submitted.
- On decoding hyperbolic codes (with E. Camps-Moreno, I. García-Marco, I. Márquez-Corbella, E. Martínez-Moro and E. Sarmiento). Submitted.
- Chain code-based polyhedrons for a 3D object (with O. A. Tapia-Dueñas and H. Sánchez-Cruz). Submitted.
- Relative generalized Hamming weights of evaluation codes (with D. Jaramillo-Velez and Y. Pitones). São Paulo Journal of Mathematical Sciences, (2022).
- Erasures repair for decreasing monomial-Cartesian and augmented Reed-Muller codes of high rate (with G. Matthews and D. Valvo). IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 68 (2022), no. 3, 1651-1662.
- Coding Theory Package for Macaulay2 (with T. Ball, E. Camps, H. Chimal-Dzul, D. Jaramillo-Velez, N. Nichols, M. Perkins, I. Soprunov, G. Vera and G. Whieldon). Journal of Software for Algebra and Geometry, 11 (2021), no. 1, 113-122.
- The dual of an evaluation code (with I. Soprunov and R. Villarreal). Designs, Codes and Cryptography, 89 (2021), no. 7, 1367-1403.
- Polar decreasing monomial-Cartesian codes (with E. Camps, G. Matthews and E. Sarmiento). IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 67 (2021), no. 6, 3664-3674.
- Hermitian-lifted codes (with B. Malmskog, G. Matthews, F. Piñero-González and M. Wootters). Designs, Codes and Cryptography, 89 (2021), no. 3, 497-515.
- Monomial-Cartesian codes and their duals, with applications to LCD codes, quantum codes, and locally recoverable codes (with G. Matthews and I. Soprunov). Designs, Codes and Cryptography, 88 (2020), no. 8, 1673-1685.
- Rank-Metric Codes and q-Polymatroids (with E. Gorla, R. Jurrius and A. Ravagnani). Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics, 52 (2020), 1-19.
- Affine Cartesian codes with complementary duals (with F. Manganiello and G. Matthews). Finite Fields and Their Applications, 57 (2019), 13-28.
- Weight distribution of rank-metric codes (with J. de la Cruz, E. Gorla and A. Ravagnani). Designs, Codes and Cryptography, 86 (2018), no. 1, 1–16.
- Projective nested Cartesian codes (with C. Carvalho and V. López). Bulletin of the Brazilian Mathematical Society, New Series, 48 (2017), no. 2, 283–302.
- Single chains to represent groups of objects (with H. Sánchez-Cruz and M. Mascorro-Pantoja). Digital Signal Processing, 51 (2016), 73–81.
- Computing the degree of a lattice ideal of dimension one (with R. Villarreal). Journal of Symbolic Computation, 65 (2014), no. 1, 15–28.
- Affine Cartesian codes (with C. Rentería-Márquez and R. Villarreal). Designs, Codes and Cryptography, 71 (2014), no. 1, 5-19.
- Equivalence of chain codes (with H. Sánchez-Cruz). Journal of Electronic Imaging, 23 (2014), no. 1, 1-12.
- A new relative chain code in 3D (with H. Sánchez-Cruz and F. Cuevas). Pattern Recognition, 47 (2014), no. 2, 769-788.
- Complete intersections in binomial and lattice ideals (with R. Villarreal). International Journal of Algebra and Computation, 23 (2013), no. 6, 1419-1429.
- Complete intersection vanishing ideals on degenerate tori over Finite Fields (with R. Villarreal and L. Zárate). Arabian Journal of Mathematics, Springer, 2 (2013), no. 2, 189-197.
- Parameterized affine codes (with E. Sarmiento, M. Vaz-Pinto and R. Villarreal). Studia Scientiarum Mathematicarum Hungarica, 49 (2012), no. 3, 406-418.
Refereed Conference Articles
- Secure MatDot for Secure Distributed Matrix Multiplication (with G. Matthews and D. Valvo). Submitted.
- Augmented Reed-Muller codes of high rate and erasure repair (with G. Matthews and D. Valvo). 2021 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT), (2021), 438–443. IEEE.
- Monomial-Cartesian codes closed under divisibility (with E. Camps, G. Matthews and E. Sarmiento). 2019 14th International Conference on Finite Fields and their Applications, De Gruyter Proceedings in Mathematics, (2020), 199–208. De Gruyter.
- Coding 3D connected regions with F26 chain code (with O. A. Tapia-Dueñas, H. Sánchez-Cruz and H. Sossa). 2018 17th Mexican International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 11289 (2019), 3–14. Springer, Cham.
- Explicit optimal-length locally repairable codes of distance 5 (with A. Beemer, R. Coatney, V. Guruswami and F. Piñero). Proceedings of the 2018 56th Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing (Allerton), (2018), 800–804. IEEE.
- Representations of the Multicast Network Problem (S. Anderson, W. Halbawi, N. Kaplan, F. Manganiello, E. Soljanin and J. Walker). 2016 Conference on Algebraic Geometry for Coding Theory and Cryptography, Association for Women in Mathematics Series, 9 (2017), 1–23. Springer, Cham.
Invited Book Chapters
- Visión Computacional (with E. Gómez-Gómez, J. C. Sánchez and H. Sánchez-Cruz). In El Reconocimiento de Patrones y su Aplicación a las Señales Digitales (2019), 73–106.