|Hanz Richter, PhD
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering
Cleveland State University
245 Fenn Hall, 2121 Euclid Av.
Cleveland, OH 44115
h dot richter at csuohio dot edu
- biomedical robots, prostheses, advanced exercise machines
- aeroengine propulsion control
- high-precision motion control
- piezoelectric actuators and sensors
projects in these and other areas receive or have received
- National Science Foundation
- State of Ohio - Third Frontier
- CSU Faculty Research and Development
Dr. Richter obtained the PhD and master's degrees in Mechanical Engineering from Oklahoma State University. His undergraduate degree is also in Mechanical Engineering, from the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú in Lima.
Dr. Richter's research interests
in control systems include robust nonlinear control,
constrained control and robot control.
Current doctoral students:
- Dragos Dinca
- Shola Otitoju
- Poya Khalaf
- Holly Warner