Areas of Research at RoMaDyC
- Dynamics and Control: All control problems require a thorough understanding of the dynamics of the systems involved.
- Tribology and Lubrication: Includes computationally intensive applications such as atypical bearing fatigue, dynamic fluid pressure distribution, and tribology.
- Structural Health Monitoring: When a machine is damaged or breaks, it is critical to know right away so the machine can be stopped and serviced.
- Advanced Rotordynamic Analysis: Research for the rotordynamics of computationally intensive applications.
- Development and Control of Wearable Robotics